Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: qede: don't restrict error codes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2024 09:20:28 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Fri,  3 May 2024 10:55:00 +0000 you wrote:
> This series fixes the qede driver, so that when a helper function fails,
> then the callee should return the returned error code, instead just
> assuming that the error is eg. -EINVAL.
> 
> The patches in this series, reduces the change of future bugs, so new
> error codes can be returned from the helpers, without having to update
> the call sites.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/3] net: qede: use return from qede_parse_actions() for flow_spec
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/146817ec3209
  - [net-next,2/3] net: qede: use return from qede_flow_spec_validate_unused()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e5ed2f0349bf
  - [net-next,3/3] net: qede: use return from qede_flow_parse_ports()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c0c66eba6322

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html