Subject: Re: [PATCH] nfc: nci: Fix kcov check in nci_rx_work()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2024 23:50:30 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Sun, 5 May 2024 19:36:49 +0900 you wrote:
> Commit 7e8cdc97148c ("nfc: Add KCOV annotations") added
> kcov_remote_start_common()/kcov_remote_stop() pair into nci_rx_work(),
> with an assumption that kcov_remote_stop() is called upon continue of
> the for loop. But commit d24b03535e5e ("nfc: nci: Fix uninit-value in
> nci_dev_up and nci_ntf_packet") forgot to call kcov_remote_stop() before
> break of the for loop.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - nfc: nci: Fix kcov check in nci_rx_work()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/19e35f24750d

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html