Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 01/17] netfilter: nf_tables: skip transaction if update object is not implemented

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 20:40:32 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>:

On Sun, 12 May 2024 18:14:20 +0200 you wrote:
> Turn update into noop as a follow up for:
> 
>   9fedd894b4e1 ("netfilter: nf_tables: fix unexpected EOPNOTSUPP error")
> 
> instead of adding a transaction object which is simply discarded at a
> later stage of the commit protocol.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/17] netfilter: nf_tables: skip transaction if update object is not implemented
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/84b1a0c0140a
  - [net-next,02/17] netfilter: nf_tables: remove NETDEV_CHANGENAME from netdev chain event handler
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6e20eef413d5
  - [net-next,03/17] netfilter: conntrack: fix ct-state for ICMPv6 Multicast Router Discovery
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4a3540a8bf3c
  - [net-next,04/17] netfilter: conntrack: dccp: try not to drop skb in conntrack
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/40616789ec46
  - [net-next,05/17] netfilter: use NF_DROP instead of -NF_DROP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8edc27fc4f22
  - [net-next,06/17] netfilter: conntrack: documentation: remove reference to non-existent sysctl
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f9a6e7fb521c
  - [net-next,07/17] netfilter: conntrack: remove flowtable early-drop test
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/119c790a271d
  - [net-next,08/17] netfilter: nft_set_pipapo: move prove_locking helper around
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a590f4760922
  - [net-next,09/17] netfilter: nft_set_pipapo: make pipapo_clone helper return NULL
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/80efd2997fb9
  - [net-next,10/17] netfilter: nft_set_pipapo: prepare destroy function for on-demand clone
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8b8a2417558c
  - [net-next,11/17] netfilter: nft_set_pipapo: prepare walk function for on-demand clone
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6c108d9bee44
  - [net-next,12/17] netfilter: nft_set_pipapo: merge deactivate helper into caller
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c5444786d0ea
  - [net-next,13/17] netfilter: nft_set_pipapo: prepare pipapo_get helper for on-demand clone
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a238106703ab
  - [net-next,14/17] netfilter: nft_set_pipapo: move cloning of match info to insert/removal path
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3f1d886cc7c3
  - [net-next,15/17] netfilter: nft_set_pipapo: remove dirty flag
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/532aec7e878b
  - [net-next,16/17] selftests: netfilter: add packetdrill based conntrack tests
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a8a388c2aae4
  - [net-next,17/17] netfilter: nf_tables: allow clone callbacks to sleep
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fa23e0d4b756

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html