Subject: Re: [PATCH] net: usb: ax88179_178a: fix link status when link is set to down/up

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 23:00:29 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 10 May 2024 11:08:28 +0200 you wrote:
> The idea was to keep only one reset at initialization stage in order to
> reduce the total delay, or the reset from usbnet_probe or the reset from
> usbnet_open.
> 
> I have seen that restarting from usbnet_probe is necessary to avoid doing
> too complex things. But when the link is set to down/up (for example to
> configure a different mac address) the link is not correctly recovered
> unless a reset is commanded from usbnet_open.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - net: usb: ax88179_178a: fix link status when link is set to down/up
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ecf848eb934b

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html