Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3 0/2] Fix changing DSA conduit

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 12:50:31 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Wed,  5 Jun 2024 15:33:27 +0200 you wrote:
> This series fixes an issue in the DSA code related to host interface UC
> address installed into port FDB and port conduit address database when
> live-changing port conduit.
> 
> The first patch refactores/deduplicates the installation/uninstallation
> of the interface's MAC address and the second patch fixes the issue.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v3,1/2] net: dsa: deduplicate code adding / deleting the port address to fdb
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/77f7541248fc
  - [net-next,v3,2/2] net: dsa: update the unicast MAC address when changing conduit
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/eef8e906aea2

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html