Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/7] mlxsw: Use page pool for Rx buffers allocation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 00:50:32 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 18 Jun 2024 13:34:39 +0200 you wrote:
> Amit Cohen  writes:
> 
> After using NAPI to process events from hardware, the next step is to
> use page pool for Rx buffers allocation, which is also enhances
> performance.
> 
> To simplify this change, first use page pool to allocate one continuous
> buffer for each packet, later memory consumption can be improved by using
> fragmented buffers.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/7] mlxsw: pci: Split NAPI setup/teardown into two steps
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/39fa294f580a
  - [net-next,2/7] mlxsw: pci: Store CQ pointer as part of RDQ structure
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7555b7f3385f
  - [net-next,3/7] mlxsw: pci: Initialize page pool per CQ
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5642c6a08693
  - [net-next,4/7] mlxsw: pci: Use page pool for Rx buffers allocation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b5b60bb491b2
  - [net-next,5/7] mlxsw: pci: Optimize data buffer access
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0f3cd437a1d8
  - [net-next,6/7] mlxsw: pci: Do not store SKB for RDQ elements
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e8441b1f6b64
  - [net-next,7/7] mlxsw: pci: Use napi_consume_skb() to free SKB as part of Tx completion
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d94ae6415bec

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html