Subject: Re: [PATCH v1 net] net: dsa: microchip: fix initial port flush problem

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 02:40:27 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 18 Jun 2024 17:16:42 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Tristram Ha <[email-masked]>
> 
> The very first flush in any port will flush all learned addresses in all
> ports.  This can be observed by unplugging the cable from one port while
> additional ports are connected and dumping the fdb entries.
> 
> This problem is caused by the initially wrong value programmed to the
> REG_SW_LUE_CTRL_1 register.  Setting SW_FLUSH_STP_TABLE and
> SW_FLUSH_MSTP_TABLE bits does not have an immediate effect.  It is when
> ksz9477_flush_dyn_mac_table() is called then the SW_FLUSH_STP_TABLE bit
> takes effect and flushes all learned entries.  After that call both bits
> are reset and so the next port flush will not cause such problem again.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v1,net] net: dsa: microchip: fix initial port flush problem
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ad53f5f54f35

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html