Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v12 0/7] add ethernet driver for Tehuti Networks TN40xx chips

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 02:00:31 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 24 Jun 2024 08:55:00 +0900 you wrote:
> This patchset adds a new 10G ethernet driver for Tehuti Networks
> TN40xx chips. Note in mainline, there is a driver for Tehuti Networks
> (drivers/net/ethernet/tehuti/tehuti.[hc]), which supports TN30xx
> chips.
> 
> Multiple vendors (DLink, Asus, Edimax, QNAP, etc) developed adapters
> based on TN40xx chips. Tehuti Networks went out of business but the
> drivers are still distributed under GPL2 with some of the hardware
> (and also available on some sites). With some changes, I try to
> upstream this driver with a new PHY driver in Rust.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v12,1/7] PCI: Add Edimax Vendor ID to pci_ids.h
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/eee5528890d5
  - [net-next,v12,2/7] net: tn40xx: add pci driver for Tehuti Networks TN40xx chips
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ab61adc60001
  - [net-next,v12,3/7] net: tn40xx: add register defines
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ffa28c748b38
  - [net-next,v12,4/7] net: tn40xx: add basic Tx handling
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/dd2a0ff55408
  - [net-next,v12,5/7] net: tn40xx: add basic Rx handling
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/37c4947af44d
  - [net-next,v12,6/7] net: tn40xx: add mdio bus support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7fdbd2f2bb5d
  - [net-next,v12,7/7] net: tn40xx: add phylink support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/308241224224

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html