Subject: Re: [PATCH net 1/2] dsa: lan9303: Fix mapping between DSA port number and PHY address

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2024 02:30:28 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 3 Jul 2024 16:57:17 +0200 you wrote:
> The 'phy' parameter supplied to lan9303_phy_read/_write was sometimes a
> DSA port number and sometimes a PHY address. This isn't a problem as
> long as they are equal.  But if the external phy_addr_sel_strap pin is
> wired to 'high', the PHY addresses change from 0-1-2 to 1-2-3 (CPU,
> slave0, slave1).  In this case, lan9303_phy_read/_write must translate
> between DSA port numbers and the corresponding PHY address.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/2] dsa: lan9303: Fix mapping between DSA port number and PHY address
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/0005b2dc43f9
  - [net,2/2] dsa: lan9303: consistent naming for PHY address parameter
    (no matching commit)

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html