Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/11] eth: bnxt: use the new RSS API

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2024 05:30:47 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 11 Jul 2024 15:07:02 -0700 you wrote:
> Convert bnxt from using the set_rxfh API to separate create/modify/remove
> callbacks.
> 
> Two small extensions to the core APIs are necessary:
>  - the ability to discard contexts if for some catastrophic reasons
>    device can no longer provide them;
>  - the ability to reserve space in the context for RSS table growth.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/11] net: ethtool: let drivers remove lost RSS contexts
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d69ba6bbaf1f
  - [net-next,02/11] net: ethtool: let drivers declare max size of RSS indir table and key
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/28c8757a792b
  - [net-next,03/11] eth: bnxt: allow deleting RSS contexts when the device is down
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/667ac333dbb7
  - [net-next,04/11] eth: bnxt: move from .set_rxfh to .create_rxfh_context and friends
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5c466b4d4e75
  - [net-next,05/11] eth: bnxt: remove rss_ctx_bmap
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1a49a23c034b
  - [net-next,06/11] eth: bnxt: depend on core cleaning up RSS contexts
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bf30162915f8
  - [net-next,07/11] eth: bnxt: use context priv for struct bnxt_rss_ctx
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/63d4769cf74a
  - [net-next,08/11] eth: bnxt: use the RSS context XArray instead of the local list
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/20c8ad72eb7f
  - [net-next,09/11] eth: bnxt: pad out the correct indirection table
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9c34c6c28c70
  - [net-next,10/11] eth: bnxt: bump the entry size in indir tables to u32
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/73afb518af4a
  - [net-next,11/11] eth: bnxt: use the indir table from ethtool context
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/46e457a454de

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html