Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3] net: ti: icssg-prueth: Split out common object into module

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2024 13:00:32 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 12 Jul 2024 17:36:36 +0530 you wrote:
> icssg_prueth.c and icssg_prueth_sr1.c drivers use multiple common .c
> files. These common objects are getting added to multiple modules. As a
> result when both drivers are enabled in .config, below warning is seen.
> 
> drivers/net/ethernet/ti/Makefile: icssg/icssg_common.o is added to multiple modules: icssg-prueth icssg-prueth-sr1
> drivers/net/ethernet/ti/Makefile: icssg/icssg_classifier.o is added to multiple modules: icssg-prueth icssg-prueth-sr1
> drivers/net/ethernet/ti/Makefile: icssg/icssg_config.o is added to multiple modules: icssg-prueth icssg-prueth-sr1
> drivers/net/ethernet/ti/Makefile: icssg/icssg_mii_cfg.o is added to multiple modules: icssg-prueth icssg-prueth-sr1
> drivers/net/ethernet/ti/Makefile: icssg/icssg_stats.o is added to multiple modules: icssg-prueth icssg-prueth-sr1
> drivers/net/ethernet/ti/Makefile: icssg/icssg_ethtool.o is added to multiple modules: icssg-prueth icssg-prueth-sr1
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v3] net: ti: icssg-prueth: Split out common object into module
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a8ea8d531d1e

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html