Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/15] l2tp: simplify tunnel and session cleanup

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2024 08:30:39 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 29 Jul 2024 16:37:59 +0100 you wrote:
> This series simplifies and improves l2tp tunnel and session cleanup.
> 
>  * refactor l2tp management code to not use the tunnel socket's
>    sk_user_data. This allows the tunnel and its socket to be closed
>    and freed without sequencing the two using the socket's sk_destruct
>    hook.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/15] l2tp: lookup tunnel from socket without using sk_user_data
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/2e7a280692bf
  - [net-next,02/15] ipv4: export ip_flush_pending_frames
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4ff8863419cd
  - [net-next,03/15] l2tp: have l2tp_ip_destroy_sock use ip_flush_pending_frames
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ed8ebee6def7
  - [net-next,04/15] l2tp: don't use tunnel socket sk_user_data in ppp procfs output
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/eeb11209e000
  - [net-next,05/15] l2tp: don't set sk_user_data in tunnel socket
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4a4cd70369f1
  - [net-next,06/15] l2tp: remove unused tunnel magic field
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0fa51a7c6f54
  - [net-next,07/15] l2tp: simplify tunnel and socket cleanup
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/29717a4fb7fc
  - [net-next,08/15] l2tp: delete sessions using work queue
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fc7ec7f554d7
  - [net-next,09/15] l2tp: free sessions using rcu
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d17e89999574
  - [net-next,10/15] l2tp: refactor ppp socket/session relationship
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c5cbaef992d6
  - [net-next,11/15] l2tp: prevent possible tunnel refcount underflow
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/24256415d186
  - [net-next,12/15] l2tp: use rcu list add/del when updating lists
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/89b768ec2dfe
  - [net-next,13/15] l2tp: add idr consistency check in session_register
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0aa45570c324
  - [net-next,14/15] l2tp: cleanup eth/ppp pseudowire setup code
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d93b8a63f011
  - [net-next,15/15] l2tp: use pre_exit pernet hook to avoid rcu_barrier
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5dfa598b249c

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html