Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 01/20] dt-bindings: can: fsl,flexcan: add common 'can-transceiver' for fsl,flexcan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2024 02:50:35 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>:

On Tue,  6 Aug 2024 09:41:52 +0200 you wrote:
> From: Frank Li <[email-masked]>
> 
> Add common 'can-transceiver' children node for fsl,flexcan.
> 
> Fix below warning:
> arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1028a-rdb.dtb: can@2180000: 'can-transceiver' does not match any of the regexes: 'pinctrl-[0-9]+'
>         from schema $id: http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/can/fsl,flexcan.yaml#
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/20] dt-bindings: can: fsl,flexcan: add common 'can-transceiver' for fsl,flexcan
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ef5e8d34bb9a
  - [net-next,02/20] dt-bindings: can: fsl,flexcan: move fsl,imx95-flexcan standalone
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3eea16ba7c69
  - [net-next,03/20] can: flexcan: add wakeup support for imx95
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5b512f42e098
  - [net-next,04/20] can: esd_402_pci: Rename esdACC CTRL register macros
    (no matching commit)
  - [net-next,05/20] can: esd_402_pci: Add support for one-shot mode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c20ff3e0d9eb
  - [net-next,06/20] can: kvaser_usb: Add helper functions to convert device timestamp into ktime
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7d102d0e4c63
  - [net-next,07/20] can: kvaser_usb: hydra: kvaser_usb_hydra_ktime_from_rx_cmd: Drop {rx_} in function name
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7cb0450c1da5
  - [net-next,08/20] can: kvaser_usb: hydra: Add struct for Tx ACK commands
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0512cc691a3a
  - [net-next,09/20] can: kvaser_usb: hydra: Set hardware timestamp on transmitted packets
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d920dd289ee5
  - [net-next,10/20] can: kvaser_usb: leaf: Add struct for Tx ACK commands
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8e7895942ea5
  - [net-next,11/20] can: kvaser_usb: leaf: Assign correct timestamp_freq for kvaser_usb_leaf_imx_dev_cfg_{16,24,32}mhz
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/dcc8c203318a
  - [net-next,12/20] can: kvaser_usb: leaf: Replace kvaser_usb_leaf_m32c_dev_cfg with kvaser_usb_leaf_m32c_dev_cfg_{16,24,32}mhz
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9e1cd0d27276
  - [net-next,13/20] can: kvaser_usb: leaf: kvaser_usb_leaf_tx_acknowledge: Rename local variable
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7f3823759751
  - [net-next,14/20] can: kvaser_usb: leaf: Add hardware timestamp support to leaf based devices
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8a52e5a0361f
  - [net-next,15/20] can: kvaser_usb: leaf: Add structs for Tx ACK and clock overflow commands
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a7cfb2200d85
  - [net-next,16/20] can: kvaser_usb: leaf: Store MSB of timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c644c9698d8d
  - [net-next,17/20] can: kvaser_usb: leaf: Add hardware timestamp support to usbcan devices
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0aa639d3b3b9
  - [net-next,18/20] can: kvaser_usb: Remove KVASER_USB_QUIRK_HAS_HARDWARE_TIMESTAMP
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/51b56a25ed60
  - [net-next,19/20] can: kvaser_usb: Remove struct variables kvaser_usb_{ethtool,netdev}_ops
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1a6b249e4b19
  - [net-next,20/20] can: kvaser_usb: Rename kvaser_usb_{ethtool,netdev}_ops_hwts to kvaser_usb_{ethtool,netdev}_ops
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/88371f85461a

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html