Subject: Re: [PATCH netnext] mpls: Reduce skb re-allocations due to skb_cow()

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2024 01:00:32 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 15 Aug 2024 09:12:01 -0700 you wrote:
> mpls_xmit() needs to prepend the MPLS-labels to the packet. That implies
> one needs to make sure there is enough space for it in the headers.
> 
> Calling skb_cow() implies however that one wants to change even the
> playload part of the packet (which is not true for MPLS). Thus, call
> skb_cow_head() instead, which is what other tunnelling protocols do.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [netnext] mpls: Reduce skb re-allocations due to skb_cow()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f4ae8420f6eb

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html