Subject: Re: [PATCHv2 net 0/2] selftests: Fix udpgro failures

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 09:01:07 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by David S. Miller <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 15 Aug 2024 15:59:49 +0800 you wrote:
> There are 2 issues for the current udpgro test. The first one is the testing
> doesn't record all the failures, which may report pass but the test actually
> failed. e.g.
> https://netdev-3.bots.linux.dev/vmksft-net/results/725661/45-udpgro-sh/stdout
> 
> The other one is after commit d7db7775ea2e ("net: veth: do not manipulate
> GRO when using XDP"), there is no need to load xdp program to enable GRO
> on veth device.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [PATCHv2,net,1/2] selftests: udpgro: report error when receive failed
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/7167395a4be7
  - [PATCHv2,net,2/2] selftests: udpgro: no need to load xdp for gro
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/d7818402b1d8

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html