Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] net: thunderx: Remove unused declarations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 21:20:38 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Sat, 24 Aug 2024 16:27:54 +0800 you wrote:
> Commit 4863dea3fab0 ("net: Adding support for Cavium ThunderX network
> controller") declared nicvf_qset_reg_{write,read}() but never implemented.
> 
> Commit 4863dea3fab0 ("net: Adding support for Cavium ThunderX network
> controller") declared bgx_add_dmac_addr() but no implementation.
> 
> After commit 5fc7cf179449 ("net: thunderx: Cleanup PHY probing code.")
> octeon_mdiobus_force_mod_depencency() is not used any more.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next] net: thunderx: Remove unused declarations
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9a4556862d1f

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html