Subject: Re: [PATCH net,v3] tcp: fix forever orphan socket caused by tcp_abort

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 21:30:31 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 26 Aug 2024 18:23:27 +0800 you wrote:
> We have some problem closing zero-window fin-wait-1 tcp sockets in our
> environment. This patch come from the investigation.
> 
> Previously tcp_abort only sends out reset and calls tcp_done when the
> socket is not SOCK_DEAD, aka orphan. For orphan socket, it will only
> purging the write queue, but not close the socket and left it to the
> timer.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v3] tcp: fix forever orphan socket caused by tcp_abort
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/bac76cf89816

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html