Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/16] RX software timestamp for all - round 3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 00:50:37 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 6 Sep 2024 17:46:16 +0300 you wrote:
> Rounds 1 & 2 of drivers conversion were merged [1][2], this round will
> complete the work.
> I know the series is more than 15 patches, but I didn't want to have a
> 4th round for a single patch.
> 
> [1] https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/
> [2] https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/16] bnxt_en: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3fc85527b08c
  - [net-next,02/16] tg3: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0644646d91b2
  - [net-next,03/16] bonding: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1db368a04066
  - [net-next,04/16] amd-xgbe: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/18eb4d0440d8
  - [net-next,05/16] net: macb: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a8fe0c07f56c
  - [net-next,06/16] liquidio: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/441d0a79c950
  - [net-next,07/16] net: thunderx: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/fedc2e795fd5
  - [net-next,08/16] enic: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e4e0145ac5ac
  - [net-next,09/16] net/funeth: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6cba6812a335
  - [net-next,10/16] net: mscc: ocelot: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0de3c713e9b8
  - [net-next,11/16] qede: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/36d84998da9f
  - [net-next,12/16] sfc: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9d02e6c95139
  - [net-next,13/16] sfc/siena: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4c00bb4c519b
  - [net-next,14/16] net: stmmac: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9364fa7fcf12
  - [net-next,15/16] ixp4xx_eth: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d25e9e178c2a
  - [net-next,16/16] ptp: ptp_ines: Remove setting of RX software timestamp
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f8e82440d959

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html