Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf-next v3 0/5] bpf: Allow skb dynptr for tp_btf

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2024 17:30:32 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (net)
by Martin KaFai Lau <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 11 Sep 2024 11:37:14 +0800 you wrote:
> This makes bpf_dynptr_from_skb usable for tp_btf, so that we can easily
> parse skb in tracepoints. This has been discussed in [0], and Martin
> suggested to use dynptr (instead of helpers like bpf_skb_load_bytes).
> 
> For safety, skb dynptr shouldn't be used in fentry/fexit. This is achieved
> by add KF_TRUSTED_ARGS flag in bpf_dynptr_from_skb defination, because
> pointers passed by tracepoint are trusted (PTR_TRUSTED) while those of
> fentry/fexit are not.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [bpf-next,v3,1/5] bpf: Support __nullable argument suffix for tp_btf
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/8aeaed21befc
  - [bpf-next,v3,2/5] selftests/bpf: Add test for __nullable suffix in tp_btf
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/2060f07f861a
  - [bpf-next,v3,3/5] tcp: Use skb__nullable in trace_tcp_send_reset
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/edd3f6f7588c
  - [bpf-next,v3,4/5] bpf: Allow bpf_dynptr_from_skb() for tp_btf
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/ffc83860d8c0
  - [bpf-next,v3,5/5] selftests/bpf: Expand skb dynptr selftests for tp_btf
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/83dff601715b

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html