Subject: Re: [PATCH net] Revert "net: stmmac: set PP_FLAG_DMA_SYNC_DEV only if XDP is enabled"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2024 00:00:31 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri,  4 Oct 2024 07:21:15 -0700 you wrote:
> This reverts commit b514c47ebf41a6536551ed28a05758036e6eca7c.
> 
> The commit describes that we don't have to sync the page when
> recycling, and it tries to optimize that case. But we do need
> to sync after allocation. Recycling side should be changed to
> pass the right sync size instead.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] Revert "net: stmmac: set PP_FLAG_DMA_SYNC_DEV only if XDP is enabled"
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/5546da79e6cc

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html