Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] net: dsa: b53: assorted jumbo frame fixes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2024 08:50:32 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 04 Oct 2024 10:47:16 +0200 you wrote:
> While investigating the capabilities of BCM63XX's integrated switch and
> its DMA engine, I noticed a few issues in b53's jumbo frame code.
> 
> Mostly a confusion of MTU vs frame length, but also a few missing cases
> for 100M switches.
> 
> Tested on BCM63XX and BCM53115 with intel 1G and realtek 1G NICs,
> which support MTUs of 9000 or slightly above, but significantly less
> than the 9716/9720 supported by BCM53115, so I couldn't verify the
> actual maximum frame length.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [1/5] net: dsa: b53: fix jumbo frame mtu check
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/42fb3acf6826
  - [2/5] net: dsa: b53: fix max MTU for 1g switches
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/680a8217dc00
  - [3/5] net: dsa: b53: fix max MTU for BCM5325/BCM5365
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ca8c1f71c101
  - [4/5] net: dsa: b53: allow lower MTUs on BCM5325/5365
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/e4b294f88a32
  - [5/5] net: dsa: b53: fix jumbo frames on 10/100 ports
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/2f3dcd0d39af

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html