Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/12][pull request] Intel Wired LAN Driver Updates 2024-10-08 (ice, iavf, igb, e1000e, e1000)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 03:10:37 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Tony Nguyen <[email-masked]>:

On Tue,  8 Oct 2024 16:34:26 -0700 you wrote:
> This series contains updates to ice, iavf, igb, e1000e, and e1000
> drivers.
> 
> For ice:
> 
> Wojciech adds support for ethtool reset.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/12] ice: Implement ethtool reset support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b699c81af068
  - [net-next,02/12] ice: add E830 HW VF mailbox message limit support
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/59f4d59b25ae
  - [net-next,03/12] ice: consistently use q_idx in ice_vc_cfg_qs_msg()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a884c304e18a
  - [net-next,04/12] ice: store max_frame and rx_buf_len only in ice_rx_ring
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7e61c89c6065
  - [net-next,05/12] ice: Make use of assign_bit() API
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8d873ccd8a07
  - [net-next,06/12] ice: Use common error handling code in two functions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/5f4493f06e81
  - [net-next,07/12] ice: Cleanup unused declarations
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ac532f4f4251
  - [net-next,08/12] iavf: Remove unused declarations
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cb31d19a0292
  - [net-next,09/12] igb: Cleanup unused declarations
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c3c50d4c62a2
  - [net-next,10/12] e1000e: Remove duplicated writel() in e1000_configure_tx/rx()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0cab3b0f8306
  - [net-next,11/12] e1000e: Link NAPI instances to queues and IRQs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c6b8cd699128
  - [net-next,12/12] e1000: Link NAPI instances to queues and IRQs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8f7ff18a5ec7

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html