Subject: Re: [PATCH net 0/3] Intel Wired LAN Driver Fixes 2024-10-21 (igb, ice)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2024 14:40:35 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Mon, 21 Oct 2024 16:26:23 -0700 you wrote:
> This series includes fixes for the ice and igb drivers.
> 
> Wander fixes an issue in igb when operating on PREEMPT_RT kernels due to
> the PREEMPT_RT kernel switching IRQs to be threaded by default.
> 
> Michal fixes the ice driver to block subfunction port creation when the PF
> is operating in legacy (non-switchdev) mode.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,1/3] igb: Disable threaded IRQ for igb_msix_other
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/338c4d3902fe
  - [net,2/3] ice: block SF port creation in legacy mode
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/3e13a8c0a526
  - [net,3/3] ice: fix crash on probe for DPLL enabled E810 LOM
    (no matching commit)

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html