Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 iproute2-next 0/5] Add RDMA monitor support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2024 04:50:36 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to iproute2/iproute2-next.git (main)
by David Ahern <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 12 Nov 2024 11:57:57 +0200 you wrote:
> From: Chiara Meiohas <[email-masked]>
> 
> This series adds support to a new command to monitor IB events
> and expands the rdma-sys command to indicate whether this new
> functionality is supported.
> We've also included a fix for a typo in rdma-link man page.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [v3,iproute2-next,1/5] rdma: Add support for rdma monitor
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=e0add1aff50a
  - [v3,iproute2-next,2/5] rdma: Expose whether RDMA monitoring is supported
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=be24be7405ed
  - [v3,iproute2-next,3/5] rdma: Fix typo in rdma-link man page
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=98a224f3f920
  - [v3,iproute2-next,4/5] rdma: update uapi headers
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=629e65d2fa1f
  - [v3,iproute2-next,5/5] rdma: Add IB device and net device rename events
    https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/iproute2/iproute2-next.git/commit/?id=380a95109c39

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html