Subject: Re: [PATCH net v8 0/3] vsock/test: fix wrong setsockopt() parameters

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2024 10:50:31 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Tue,  3 Dec 2024 09:06:53 -0600 you wrote:
> Parameters were created using wrong C types, which caused them to be of
> wrong size on some architectures, causing problems.
> 
> The problem with SO_RCVLOWAT was found on s390 (big endian), while x86-64
> didn't show it. After the fix, all tests pass on s390.
> Then Stefano Garzarella pointed out that SO_VM_SOCKETS_* calls might have
> a similar problem, which turned out to be true, hence, the second patch.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v8,1/3] vsock/test: fix failures due to wrong SO_RCVLOWAT parameter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/7ce1c0921a80
  - [net,v8,2/3] vsock/test: fix parameter types in SO_VM_SOCKETS_* calls
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/3f36ee29e732
  - [net,v8,3/3] vsock/test: verify socket options after setting them
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/86814d8ffd55

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html