Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add support for speed in MANA ethtool

From: Erni Sri Satya Vennela <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2025 05:22:18 -0700

Display speed information of the port via get_link_ksettings
ethtool operation using a HWC command MANA_QUERY_LINK_CONFIG
to fetch the speed information from the hardware.

Add support for mana_set_link_ksettings in MANA ethtool operation.
A HWC command (MANA_SET_BW_CLAMP) is sent to hardware to set
the bandwidth at specified speed.

This feature is not supported by all hardware. For any unsupported
clusters, the speed will be displayed as Unknown.

Erni Sri Satya Vennela (3):
  net: mana: Add speed support in mana_get_link_ksettings
  net: mana: Implement set_link_ksettings in ethtool for speed
  net: mana: Handle unsupported HWC commands

 .../net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/hw_channel.c  |  4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_en.c | 92 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_ethtool.c    | 19 ++++
 include/net/mana/mana.h                       | 33 +++++++
 4 files changed, 148 insertions(+)

-- 
2.34.1