Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] net: mdio: Add RTL9300 MDIO driver

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2025 09:10:33 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 10 Apr 2025 11:15:54 +1200 you wrote:
> Add a driver for the MDIO controller on the RTL9300 family of Ethernet
> switches with integrated SoC. There are 4 physical SMI interfaces on the
> RTL9300 however access is done using the switch ports. The driver takes
> the MDIO bus hierarchy from the DTS and uses this to configure the
> switch ports so they are associated with the correct PHY. This mapping
> is also used when dealing with software requests from phylib.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next] net: mdio: Add RTL9300 MDIO driver
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/24e31e474769

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html