Subject: Re: [PATCH net] vxlan: vnifilter: Fix unlocked deletion of default FDB entry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2025 18:20:40 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2025 17:51:31 +0300 you wrote:
> When a VNI is deleted from a VXLAN device in 'vnifilter' mode, the FDB
> entry associated with the default remote (assuming one was configured)
> is deleted without holding the hash lock. This is wrong and will result
> in a warning [1] being generated by the lockdep annotation that was
> added by commit ebe642067455 ("vxlan: Create wrappers for FDB lookup").
> 
> Reproducer:
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] vxlan: vnifilter: Fix unlocked deletion of default FDB entry
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/087a9eb9e597

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html