Subject: Re: [PATCH net v2 0/2] selftests: mptcp: connect: cover alt modes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2025 23:50:10 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 15 Jul 2025 20:43:27 +0200 you wrote:
> mptcp_connect.sh can be executed manually with "-m <MODE>" and "-C" to
> make sure everything works as expected when using "mmap" and "sendfile"
> modes instead of "poll", and with the MPTCP checksum support.
> 
> These modes should be validated, but they are not when the selftests are
> executed via the kselftest helpers. It means that most CIs validating
> these selftests, like NIPA for the net development trees and LKFT for
> the stable ones, are not covering these modes.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v2,1/2] selftests: mptcp: connect: also cover alt modes
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/37848a456fc3
  - [net,v2,2/2] selftests: mptcp: connect: also cover checksum
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/fdf0f60a2bb0

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html