Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/15] net: macb: various cleanups

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 01:50:29 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2025 17:25:01 +0200 you wrote:
> Fix many oddities inside the MACB driver. They accumulated in my
> work-in-progress branch while working on MACB/GEM EyeQ5 support.
> 
> Part of this series has been seen on the lkml in March then June.
> See below for a semblance of a changelog.
> 
> The initial goal was to post them alongside EyeQ5 support, but that
> makes for too big of a series. It'll come afterwards, with new
> features (interrupt coalescing, ethtool .set_channels() and XDP mostly).
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/15] dt-bindings: net: cdns,macb: sort compatibles
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f1150b779571
  - [net-next,02/15] net: macb: use BIT() macro for capability definitions
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a23b0b79e974
  - [net-next,03/15] net: macb: remove gap in MACB_CAPS_* flags
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/bd0b35ec835a
  - [net-next,04/15] net: macb: Remove local variables clk_init and init in macb_probe()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/80cf78c59a1a
  - [net-next,05/15] net: macb: drop macb_config NULL checking
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d7a4a20abe25
  - [net-next,06/15] net: macb: simplify macb_dma_desc_get_size()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/94a164598d83
  - [net-next,07/15] net: macb: simplify macb_adj_dma_desc_idx()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/62e6c17463a7
  - [net-next,08/15] net: macb: move bp->hw_dma_cap flags to bp->caps
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/731e991afb75
  - [net-next,09/15] net: macb: introduce DMA descriptor helpers (is 64bit? is PTP?)
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/02d11c610555
  - [net-next,10/15] net: macb: remove bp->queue_mask
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/39a913db6a47
  - [net-next,11/15] net: macb: replace min() with umin() calls
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f26c6438a285
  - [net-next,12/15] net: macb: drop `entry` local variable in macb_tx_map()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/027202adf079
  - [net-next,13/15] net: macb: drop `count` local variable in macb_tx_map()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b5fe4f3e5912
  - [net-next,14/15] net: macb: apply reverse christmas tree in macb_tx_map()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1ce9662e31fd
  - [net-next,15/15] net: macb: sort #includes
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8ebeef3d01c8

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html