Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: stmmac: pass struct device to init/exit

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2025 02:00:15 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 19 Nov 2025 10:02:56 +0000 you wrote:
> Rather than passing the platform device to the ->init() and ->exit()
> methods, make these methods useful for other devices by passing the
> struct device instead. Update the implementations appropriately for
> this change.
> 
> Move the calls for these methods into the core driver's probe and
> remove methods from the stmmac_platform layer.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,1/3] net: stmmac: pass struct device to init()/exit() methods
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/85081acc6b11
  - [net-next,2/3] net: stmmac: move probe/remove calling of init/exit
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/32da89a840e8
  - [net-next,3/3] net: stmmac: rk: convert to init()/exit() methods
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1a62894e040d

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html