Subject: Re: [PATCH net v3] net: mscc: ocelot: Fix crash when adding interface under a lag

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2026 18:22:41 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 25 Dec 2025 20:36:17 +0000 you wrote:
> Commit 15faa1f67ab4 ("lan966x: Fix crash when adding interface under a lag")
> fixed a similar issue in the lan966x driver caused by a NULL pointer dereference.
> The ocelot_set_aggr_pgids() function in the ocelot driver has similar logic
> and is susceptible to the same crash.
> 
> This issue specifically affects the ocelot_vsc7514.c frontend, which leaves
> unused ports as NULL pointers. The felix_vsc9959.c frontend is unaffected as
> it uses the DSA framework which registers all ports.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v3] net: mscc: ocelot: Fix crash when adding interface under a lag
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/34f3ff52cb9f

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html