Subject: Re: [PATCH net] net: enetc: fix build warning when PAGE_SIZE is greater than 128K

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2026 16:50:21 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed,  7 Jan 2026 17:12:04 +0800 you wrote:
> The max buffer size of ENETC RX BD is 0xFFFF bytes, so if the PAGE_SIZE
> is greater than 128K, ENETC_RXB_DMA_SIZE and ENETC_RXB_DMA_SIZE_XDP will
> be greater than 0xFFFF, thus causing a build warning.
> 
> This will not cause any practical issues because ENETC is currently only
> used on the ARM64 platform, and the max PAGE_SIZE is 64K. So this patch
> is only for fixing the build warning that occurs when compiling ENETC
> drivers for other platforms.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] net: enetc: fix build warning when PAGE_SIZE is greater than 128K
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/4b5bdabb5449

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html