Subject: Re: [PATCH net v2] rxrpc: Fix recvmsg() unconditional requeue

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2026 18:10:08 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed, 14 Jan 2026 22:03:23 +0000 you wrote:
> If rxrpc_recvmsg() fails because MSG_DONTWAIT was specified but the call at
> the front of the recvmsg queue already has its mutex locked, it requeues
> the call - whether or not the call is already queued.  The call may be on
> the queue because MSG_PEEK was also passed and so the call was not dequeued
> or because the I/O thread requeued it.
> 
> The unconditional requeue may then corrupt the recvmsg queue, leading to
> things like UAFs or refcount underruns.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net,v2] rxrpc: Fix recvmsg() unconditional requeue
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/2c28769a51de

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html