Subject: Re: [PATCH bpf-next v3 0/2] bpf: Fix memory access flags in helper prototypes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2026 01:20:08 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to bpf/bpf-next.git (master)
by Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>:

On Tue, 20 Jan 2026 16:28:45 +0800 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This series adds missing memory access flags (MEM_RDONLY or MEM_WRITE) to
> several bpf helper function prototypes that use ARG_PTR_TO_MEM but lack the
> correct flag. It also adds a new check in verifier to ensure the flag is
> specified.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [bpf-next,v3,1/2] bpf: Fix memory access flags in helper prototypes
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/802eef5afb18
  - [bpf-next,v3,2/2] bpf: Require ARG_PTR_TO_MEM with memory flag
    https://git.kernel.org/bpf/bpf-next/c/ed4724212f6f

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html