Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v9 1/9] net: memzero mp params when closing a queue

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2026 02:20:18 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Pavel Begunkov <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 15 Jan 2026 17:11:54 +0000 you wrote:
> Instead of resetting memory provider parameters one by one in
> __net_mp_{open,close}_rxq, memzero the entire structure. It'll be used
> to extend the structure.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Pavel Begunkov <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  net/core/netdev_rx_queue.c | 10 ++++------
>  1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v9,1/9] net: memzero mp params when closing a queue
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/7073bb4b696f
  - [net-next,v9,2/9] net: reduce indent of struct netdev_queue_mgmt_ops members
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/92d76cf96dcb
  - [net-next,v9,3/9] net: add bare bone queue configs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/efcb9a4d32d3
  - [net-next,v9,4/9] net: pass queue rx page size from memory provider
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c0b709bf438b
  - [net-next,v9,5/9] eth: bnxt: store rx buffer size per queue
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f57efb32aae1
  - [net-next,v9,6/9] eth: bnxt: adjust the fill level of agg queues with larger buffers
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/c55bf90a2112
  - [net-next,v9,7/9] eth: bnxt: support qcfg provided rx page size
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/f96e1b35779e
  - [net-next,v9,8/9] selftests: iou-zcrx: test large chunk sizes
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a32bb32d0193
  - [net-next,v9,9/9] io_uring/zcrx: document area chunking parameter
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d1de61db1536

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html