Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3 0/3] net: dsa: mxl-gsw1xx: setup polarities and validate chip

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2026 08:20:09 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Sun, 1 Feb 2026 03:41:34 +0000 you wrote:
> Now that common PHY properties make it easy to configure the SerDes RX
> and TX polarities, use that for the SGMII/1000Base-X/2500Base-X port of
> the MaxLinear GSW1xx switches.
> 
> Also, validate hardware in probe() function to make sure the switch is
> actually present and MDIO communication works properly.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v3,1/3] dt-bindings: net: dsa: lantiq,gswip: reference common PHY properties
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/431b777762d7
  - [net-next,v3,2/3] net: dsa: mxl-gsw1xx: configure SerDes port polarities
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ffd034ac0912
  - [net-next,v3,3/3] net: dsa: mxl-gsw1xx: validate chip ID
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a046d6fc54d4

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html