Subject: Re: [PATCH net] dpll: zl3073x: fix REF_PHASE_OFFSET_COMP register width for some chip IDs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2026 01:40:07 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2026 16:57:54 +0100 you wrote:
> The REF_PHASE_OFFSET_COMP register is 48-bit wide on most zl3073x chip
> variants, but only 32-bit wide on chip IDs 0x0E30, 0x0E93..0x0E97 and
> 0x1F60. The driver unconditionally uses 48-bit read/write operations,
> which on 32-bit variants causes reading 2 bytes past the register
> boundary (corrupting the value) and writing 2 bytes into the adjacent
> register.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net] dpll: zl3073x: fix REF_PHASE_OFFSET_COMP register width for some chip IDs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/4cfe066a82cd

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html