Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/14] net: stmmac: further cleanups

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2026 04:47:01 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Fri, 27 Feb 2026 09:52:38 +0000 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Yet another bunch of patches cleaning up the stmmac driver.
> 
> We start off by cleaning up the formatting for stmmac_mac_finish(). Then
> remove a plat_dat->port_node which is redundant, followed by several
> descriptor methods that aren't called.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,01/14] net: stmmac: clean up formatting in stmmac_mac_finish()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/940ec40dd299
  - [net-next,02/14] net: stmmac: remove plat_dat->port_node
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/44a2ec96d374
  - [net-next,03/14] net: stmmac: remove .get_tx_owner()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d48ba98bbc82
  - [net-next,04/14] net: stmmac: remove .get_tx_ls()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1fe444bdc583
  - [net-next,05/14] net: stmmac: remove .get_tx_len()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/19f2d59c3c3a
  - [net-next,06/14] net: stmmac: remove dwmac4 DMA_CHAN_INTR_DEFAULT_[TR]X*
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/d1925291231e
  - [net-next,07/14] net: stmmac: remove dwmac410_(enable|disable)_dma_irq
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0e7cb34d0f6c
  - [net-next,08/14] net: stmmac: remove mac->xlgmac
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/70bafb53b305
  - [net-next,09/14] net: stmmac: make extend_desc boolean
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/ecb037f58da7
  - [net-next,10/14] net: stmmac: make chain_mode a boolean
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a2a3832ad76d
  - [net-next,11/14] net: stmmac: make dma_cfg mixed/fixed burst boolean
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/1558705afbb2
  - [net-next,12/14] net: stmmac: move initialisation of dma_cfg->atds
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0835bc72510f
  - [net-next,13/14] net: stmmac: simplify atds initialisation
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/93cde989bd28
  - [net-next,14/14] net: stmmac: move DMA configuration validation to driver probe
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/07a8531d4427

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html