Subject: Re: [net-next V4 0/5] net: ethtool: Track TX pause storm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2026 15:40:16 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Mon,  2 Mar 2026 15:01:44 -0800 you wrote:
> With TX pause enabled, if a device cannot deliver received frames to
> the stack (e.g., during a system hang), it may generate excessive pause
> frames causing a pause storm. This series updates the uAPI to track TX
> pause storm events as part of the pause stats (p1), proposes using the
> existing pfc-prevention-tout knob to configure the storm watchdog (p2),
> adds pause storm protection support for fbnic (p3), and leverages p1
> to provide observability into these events for the fbnic (p4) and mlx5
> (p5) drivers.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,V4,1/5] net: ethtool: Track pause storm events
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cc39325f9278
  - [net-next,V4,2/5] net: ethtool: Update doc for tunable
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/817de93c348a
  - [net-next,V4,3/5] eth: fbnic: Add protection against pause storm
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/9b7c8728f53a
  - [net-next,V4,4/5] eth: fbnic: Fetch TX pause storm stats
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/8d282b680c72
  - [net-next,V4,5/5] eth: mlx5: Move pause storm errors to pause stats
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/cc663d3fed06

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html