Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 0/8] net: stmmac: mdio related cleanups

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2026 23:50:17 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 5 Mar 2026 10:42:03 +0000 you wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> The first four patches clean up the MDC clock divisor selection code,
> turning the three different ways we choose a divisor into tabular form,
> rather than doing the selection purely in code.
> 
> Convert MDIO to use field_prep() which allows a non-constant mask to be
> used when preparing fields.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,1/8] net: stmmac: mdio: convert MDC clock divisor selection to tables
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4c7e0e081889
  - [net-next,v2,2/8] net: stmmac: mdio: use same test for MDC clock divisor lookups
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/b6687ef97603
  - [net-next,v2,3/8] net: stmmac: mdio: simplify MDC clock divisor lookup
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/506f78f43c58
  - [net-next,v2,4/8] net: stmmac: mdio: convert field prep to use field_prep()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/58bd0039002b
  - [net-next,v2,5/8] net: stmmac: use u32 for MDIO register field masks
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/df388b4d3913
  - [net-next,v2,6/8] net: stmmac: use GENMASK_U32() for mdio bitfields
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/a64d927aecf1
  - [net-next,v2,7/8] net: stmmac: mdio_bus_data->default_an_inband is boolean
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/3cd963fa915c
  - [net-next,v2,8/8] net: stmmac: make pcs_mask and phy_mask u32
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e4fd855c52ec

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html