Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] net: cleanup bitmaps printing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2026 10:20:08 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Thu, 19 Mar 2026 16:17:09 -0400 you wrote:
> Bitmap API has a bitmap_print_to_pagebuf() function that is intended to
> print bitmap into a human readable format, making sure that the output
> string will not get big enough to cross the current page limit.
> 
> Some drivers use this function immediately before passing the result to
> scnprintf() with no modification. This is useless because scnprintf(),
> and helpers based on it like seq_pritf() and sysfs_emit(), take care of
> not overflowing the buffer by itself, and perfectly print bitmaps with
> "%*pb[l]".
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [1/2] octeontx2-af: simplify rvu_debugfs
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/6e4235adfa88
  - [2/2] net-sysfs: switch xps_queue_show() to sysfs_emit()
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/de69301dc2f6

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html