Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] l2tp: Drop large packets with UDP encap

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2026 08:30:05 +0000

Hello:

This patch was applied to netdev/net.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>:

On Fri,  3 Apr 2026 20:49:49 +0300 you wrote:
> From: Alice Mikityanska <[email-masked]>
> 
> syzbot reported a WARN on my patch series [1]. The actual issue is an
> overflow of 16-bit UDP length field, and it exists in the upstream code.
> My series added a debug WARN with an overflow check that exposed the
> issue, that's why syzbot tripped on my patches, rather than on upstream
> code.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next] l2tp: Drop large packets with UDP encap
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net/c/ebe560ea5f54

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html