Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3 0/2] Keep PHY link during WoL sleep cycle

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 May 2026 23:50:09 +0000

Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>:

On Wed,  6 May 2026 14:31:12 -0700 you wrote:
> First we divide the init/deinit path to allow for a partial init/deinit
> during a sleep cycle. We also remove some unnecessary small functions at
> the same time.
> 
> Then we modify the suspend and resume path to allow for a partial bring
> down and bring up. This allow us to keep the PHY link up and to resume
> network traffic much quicker. Note we only do this when WoL is enabled
> since the PHY is already powered. In the non-WoL case we want to follow
> the same flow.
> 
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v3,1/2] net: bcmasp: Divide init to allow partial bring up
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e97ffa4e975c
  - [net-next,v3,2/2] net: bcmasp: Keep phy link during WoL sleep cycle
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/e447b677bb26

You are awesome, thank you!
-- 
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.
https://korg.docs.kernel.org/patchwork/pwbot.html