Subject: Re: [PATCH 8/8] AFS: Add security support

From: David Howells <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:10:32 +0100

J. Bruce Fields <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Just curious--when is the actual crypto done?  There doesn't seem to be
> any in this patch.

See AF_RXRPC patch:

	http://people.redhat.com/~dhowells/rxrpc/04-af_rxrpc.diff

You turn on CONFIG_RXKAD and load the rxkad module thus built (assuming you
haven't built it in) after loading the af_rxrpc module.  I probably should've
mentioned that in the cover.

So anyone using sockets of family AF_RXRPC can use it.  See these test
programs:

 (1) The klog test program fetches a ticket from the kaserver and adds it as a
     key of type rxrpc:

	http://people.redhat.com/~dhowells/rxrpc/klog.c

 (2) The listen test program which listens for potentially secured incoming
     calls:

	http://people.redhat.com/~dhowells/rxrpc/listen.c

 (3) The rxrpc test program which can make secure calls:

	http://people.redhat.com/~dhowells/rxrpc/rxrpc.c

David