Subject: Re: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the net tree

From: Sven Eckelmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 08:04:30 +0200

On Sunday, 20 September 2020 21:59:19 CEST Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,

Yes, I've accidentally swapped the IDs while adding them to the various patches.

The correct ones should have been:

* 097930e85f90 ("batman-adv: bla: fix type misuse for backbone_gw hash indexing")

  Fixes: 07568d0369f9 ("batman-adv: don't rely on positions in struct for hashing")
  (seems to be correct)

* 7dda5b338412 ("batman-adv: mcast/TT: fix wrongly dropped or rerouted packets")

  Fixes: 279e89b2281a ("batman-adv: bla: use netif_rx_ni when not in interrupt context")
  (seems to be correct)

* 4bba9dab86b6 ("batman-adv: Add missing include for in_interrupt()")

  Fixes: 279e89b2281a ("batman-adv: bla: use netif_rx_ni when not in interrupt context")
  (seems to be correct)

* 3236d215ad38 ("batman-adv: mcast: fix duplicate mcast packets in BLA backbone from LAN")

  Fixes: a44ebeff6bbd ("batman-adv: Fix multicast TT issues with bogus ROAM flags")
  (this was wrong)

* 74c09b727512 ("batman-adv: mcast: fix duplicate mcast packets in BLA backbone from mesh")

  Fixes: 2d3f6ccc4ea5 ("batman-adv: check incoming packet type for bla")
  (this was wrong)

* 2369e8270469 ("batman-adv: mcast: fix duplicate mcast packets from BLA backbone to mesh")

  Fixes: fe2da6ff27c7 ("batman-adv: add broadcast duplicate check")
  (this was wrong)

Kind regards,
	Sven