Subject: URGENT

From: "ONI THEO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:23:09

Attention:

I presume this email will not be a surprise to you.

Am an engineer with the ministry of mineral resources
and energy in south Africa and also a member of the 
contract awarding committee of this ministry under the south
Africa government.

Many year ago, the south Africa government asked this committee
to awards contracts to foregn firms, in which myself and two 
of my partner are leader of the committee, with our good
position in this committee, we over involved this contract to 
the tune of of us$21,500,000:00, to be benefited by me and two 
other of my partner that are in charge of this contract awarding 
committee in this ministry.

Now, that the contracts value has been paid off to the actual
contractor that executed this job, All we want is a trusted 
foreign partner like you that we shall front to claim this over
involved sum.

Upon our agreement to carry on this business transaction with you,
the said fund will be share as follow, 75% will be for myself and two 
others of my partner, 20% will be for you for using your bank account,
5% will be set aside for any expenses that might be incurred by us and 
you in the process of the document and other formalities that will 
justify you as the rightful owner of this said fund.

You should bear in mind that you will be required to put head together
with us, and give this business transaction moral and financially 
support it required to be successful.

If you are interested and financially capable in handly this business
transaction, Kindly reply us through this email address  ([email-masked])
for more details and to let you know what is required of this business 
transaction to be successful.

Also we request your private and office phone number to open communication
with you.

Your faithfully,

Oni  Theo