Subject: [bk patches] 2.4.x net driver updates

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:59:19 -0400

(this will be sent to Marcelo when 2.4.23-pre1 opens)

BK users:

	bk pull bk://kernel.bkbits.net/jgarzik/net-drivers-2.4

GNU diff:

ftp://ftp.??.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/jgarzik/patchkits/2.4/2.4.22-rc1-netdrvr1.patch.bz2

This will update the following files:

 drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c |   17 +++--------------
 drivers/net/bonding/bonding.h   |    2 +-
 drivers/net/net_init.c          |    3 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/airo.c     |   31 +++++++++++++++++++------------
 include/linux/netdevice.h       |    2 ++
 5 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

through these ChangeSets:

<[email-masked]> (03/08/07 1.1072)
   [netdrvr bonding] embed stats struct inside bonding private struct
   
   Simplification: Don't allocate the stats struct via kmalloc,
   embed it inside it's parent bonding_t.

<[email-masked]> (03/08/07 1.1071)
   [net] export alloc_netdev

<[email-masked]> (03/08/07 1.1070)
   [PATCH] Fix adhoc config

<[email-masked]> (03/08/07 1.1069)
   [PATCH] Safer unload code

<[email-masked]> (03/08/07 1.1068)
   [PATCH] MIC support with newer firmware

<[email-masked]> (03/08/07 1.1067)
   [PATCH] Missing lines for Wireless Extensions 16

<[email-masked]> (03/08/07 1.1066)
   [netdrvr airo] MAC type changed to unsigned

<[email-masked]> (03/08/07 1.1065)
   [netdrvr airo] Missing defines (only for documentation)