Subject: Re: [bonding][1/3] Synchronizing 2.4-2.6

From: Shmulik Hen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:01:08 +0300

On Thursday 28 August 2003 12:32 am, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Shmulik Hen wrote:
>
> > patch 6 - Update versions/contributions in header and bump
> > version
>
> applied... even though a non-described ifenslave.c change snuck
> into this patch.

This patch was supposed to put some order into a bunch of bug fix 
patches that went in without going through an official maintainer. I 
was afraid they're going to get lost, so I stuck the above into a 
patch. One of those patches fixed compilation problems on ia64 
architecture, but caused problems in a Red Hat release instead.
Since I didn't see a separate patch for that, I thought I'll put it 
here too. Didn't think it'll cause problems as it was a one-liner.
I'll learn eventually :). 

	Shmulik.