Subject: Re: [bonding] compatibilty issues

From: Shmulik Hen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:42:31 +0300

Guys,

I'm going to need a ruling here :)
Re-creating those 19 trees each time is killing me and I would like to 
reduce the number of iterations to a minimum.
I'm currently working on putting back all compatibility stuff for 2.4. 
I would like to also get any input/reservations about other issues 
(besides compatibility and the multicast param) so I may get a chance 
to get them all in at once.

Once we get that settled, I can start working on a 2.6 version that 
also handles any compatibility issues (preferrably as the last patch 
of the series). I'm working in the assumption that 2.4-2.6 similarity 
is no longer an option for bonding.

-- 
| Shmulik Hen   Advanced Network Services  |
| Israel Design Center, Jerusalem          |
| LAN Access Division, Platform Networking |
| Intel Communications Group, Intel corp.  |